HELP!!! Can i be pregnant an still get my period.

I had a D&C on April 29 and me and fiancee started to try again immediatly, I have already had three cycles but i've been having all the signs of pregnancy. I very in tune with my body, and the symptoms i'vee been having are preggo symtoms. Lower back pain, pressure,Abdominl spasims, headaches, belching, gas, evening sickness (naseaua), high body temp, hungry, but no sore boobs.I just ended my period yesterday, but i still have these symptoms. I took a HPT but came out neg.I did some reasearch and i've read about women in the same situation and who r preggo and their test come out neg. I don't know what to think. I need help. Is there anyone else going thru the same thing????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A woman my mother works with was once pregnant and didn't know it until she was in her 6th month. She was getting a normal period and found out she was pregnant when she missed her 7th month. The baby was born healthy btw.

So yes, it is possible. If you're really concerned I would get a blood test from the doctor. Blood tests are a little bit more accurate than a urine test.

There are also other reasons you could be having those symptoms such as a virus. Also you could be giving yourself those symptoms psychosomatically. Though usually when that happens you'll also miss a period (I used to get false pregnancies all the time...all the symptoms including a missed period but not pregnant).
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:59 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• If your far enough to be feeling these symtptoms then you should come up on a hpt, yuo should try calling your doctor then can more thne willingly give you a Pregnancy blood test, dont dont tell them you have gotten your period recently, say how your are 2 months late, and you keep taking home tests and nothing and would like to know if they could do a blood pregnancy test on you, i had it done to me before. But in terms of getting my period, while I was pregnant, didnt happen. And if you have been getting normal periods, and no positive test it might just be stress. So im not sure what else to tell you but call your dr, and see what happens, other than that GL
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2008