Should I run away?

I have so many problemes with my fiance/boyfriend and I want to get away from him he is driving me nuts on top of hurting my feelings all the time...I know you ladies don't even know the half of what he does to me but I really thing Ishould leave.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• run, run, run away and good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Follow your heart.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If its that bad then you SHOULD leave. But youre right, we dont know the story so we cant really give much advice here.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you have to ask if you should, then you probably should........at least seriously consider it. There are better circumstances out there and you deserve better! Good Luck!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If he's not making you happy then don't be with him. If you're engaged, then definitely get out while you still can easily.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you think you should leave you should, but it is all up to you. You are the only one who can decide something like that. I'll tell you one thing I used to be in a very bad relationship like that before I had kid's. I left after five years of heartache. If I didn't go then who knows what could have happened to me?

YeahHer

Answer by YeahHer at 12:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you are truly unhappy, leave. What he is doing is called emotional abuse, and it can be just as bad as physical abuse. You shouldn't have to put up with that. You deserve better.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• He's cheated on you and you've cheated on him...not a healthy relationship and if you are feeling this way then you need to get out. You can love someone and them not be good for you.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Of all the thirty-six alternatives, running away is best.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If he's like this now, it's NOT going to get any better, trust me! Run away? Nah, say "Goodbye!" and square your shoulders and walk out the door into your new life. Hold onto your dignity, mama!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2010