Aqua Doodle?

So the aqua doodle looks sooo cute and the reviews on amazon sound great. buut my boys will only 15 months at christmas time... do you think its too young? the older twin LOVES painting!
the thing is they CHEW EVERYTHINGGG.

I'm assuming they will probably destroy the tip of the marker....

what do you guys think?

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• are they nontoxic
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If they chew the marker tips won't hold up to that. They do sell markers separately if you need to replace them.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I got one for my daughter when she was 2 and she destroyed the marker. Problem is I couldnt find a replacement marker for a decent price. They always want you to buy another pad. And the ones online that I found, I did not think the maker was worth the price tag. She "finger paints" with water on the pad now.
    Jwick

Answer by Jwick at 12:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My local Target always has the extra markers for sale. You can also use paint brushes, sponges—anything that puts water on the pad.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• we use the magna doodle, I think the aqua is cool. Yet mine are to rough with there toys still

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i just bought one. my 5 yr old wanted it. i guess he will be able to do it basically himself - it is just water so little mess to worry about that a towel cannot fix.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010