How important in chemistry in YOUR opinion?

When it comes to being in a (long-term, romantic) relationship, how important in chemistry in your opinion? Just wanting to get different view of this, as this has been on my mind lately. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel that it is important in MY relationship. We have something special, a spark, like an electric charge. I can't even explain it...
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think natural chemistry is vital in starting a relationship. Of course, it shouldn't be the only thing, or then you just have infatuation. I think most often the kind of chemistry you start out with wanes over time as familiarity grows, and it requires intentional effort to keep it alive. But it's worth it. When I hear that people "just don't love each other anymore" I don't buy it. They stopped putting effort into keeping the chemistry alive. That's why they say love is a choice.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I feel it's important to have chemistry, if you don't then it's better to be friends
    Mrs.Stancil

Answer by Mrs.Stancil at 3:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think its very important to have chemistry. if you don't then whats the difference than being friends.
    izzybear0217

Answer by izzybear0217 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2010