Where do you take your kids to get their pics taken with santa a portrait studio or the mall santa?

mom2eas

Asked by mom2eas at 1:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• Mall santa, but I am very selective on the mall. Not all Santas are created equal ;-). I actually think it would be cool to take pics myself with kids and dh dressed up as Santa, just rent a suit but I'm afraid the kids would figure out it was dh and would ruin Santa's legacy.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i try to take mine to the same santa every year, but the guy that did it for our Sears isn't doing it anymore b/c Sears stopped doing santa
    mom2eas

Comment by mom2eas (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My son is deathly afraid of mall Santas. I think this year we are going to just have pictures done at Sears (not Santa) because the pictures of him screaming his head off while on Santa's lap are losing their luster.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• The 1st two years we went to Walmart, Aiden freaked the second time so I skipped it last year, we'll see about it this year.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We have a Santa house in our downtown that is Free to get the picture taken with also we go and get one at Wal_Mart every year too those are free and sometimes our local skating rink has a Sanat out there and that is free.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Last year I took the kids to monument circle, which is in downtown Indianapolis and there was a Santa walking around. It was a candid shot, but it was awesome. I am thinking about checking out a place in town that is only open during the Christmas holidays for pics, it is supposed to be very good. I have done Wal Mart and KMart in the past, I didn't care for the quality of the pics, but the prices were very good, so I can't really complain.
    MaggieNSamsMom

Answer by MaggieNSamsMom at 12:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• usually mall but going to go for studio maybe sears or walmart this year
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010