What's your Christmas tradition?

mom2eas

Asked by mom2eas at 2:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• Staying home alone, kicking up my feet and relaxing while the hubby and kids go to my SILs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We go to my grandmas on CHristmas day and the weekend or 2 before we visit with my parents and hubbys parents
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Christmas Eve we'd get together with my dad's side of the family. Someday in between Christmas and New Years we'd get together with my mom and stepdad. This year is the 1st year with both my dad and Grandma gone so my son and I will go only to my moms. He has his dads celebrations and they don't decide what they're doing until the last minute.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's getting sadder every year you would think with 6 kids and some of those have spouses and 12 grandkids it would be fun but nope not with my family. So, we have tried to do just the 3 of us and have fun we have our daughter open her presents on Christmas eve and I read her Twas the night before Christmas and we put reindeer carrots on a plate and cookies for Santa. We sprinkle glitter on the lawn so they know where to go.It's my favorite holiday but with my parents divorced and my dh's parents all dead now we are the oldest and it's just not such fun. I want to go to Disney World and make that something to remember someday. We just try and drive around and see lights and have 3 of our kids here, 5 grandkids and my youngest stepson and our ex son in law here.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010