HELP!

My nb 3 mo old has a red bump on her head.. we not sure what it is, not growing or changing at all, but has been there for like a month the Dr. didn't mention it..?

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 3:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter has one too. It's a strawberry mark. It looks like a small blood pocket or something on her forehead. She's had it since she was a month old. She has one on her leg too. The doctor said they start to go away at a year, but Emma's is already starting to heal. Google "strawberry mark on baby"... it's really nothing to stress about. The doctor will measure it at her next appointment and just keep watching it. If you're really worried feel free to message me and I'll talk to you about it. Or you can go to my facebook (Amber Nolan-George) and see pics of Emma to compare.
    AmberNGeorge

Answer by AmberNGeorge at 7:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Is it on the top of her head? When you was in labor they probally put a fetal monitor on her head and that might be where it came from. My son is two and you can still see the bump in hi head.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2010