35 wks preg

Cant sleep? Anyone out there like me?

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 3:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Present and accounted for lol baby wont be still...
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Not pregnant, but also not sleeping! LoL.
    When I was preggers though I was totally in that boat. I actually was having to take ambien every few nights to get sleep and there at the end every night plus loratabs...
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's quite common, especially with how hard it is to get comfortable. If that's the issue, pillows can make a huge difference.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm 32 weeks, sleep on and around 5 pillows.....lack of sleep is a killer!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• 34 weeks and sleep is definitely getting more difficult. I think I flip like 20 damn times during the night and just can't seem to get back to sleep after getting up during the night. Everyone says it's practice for the baby...I think I'd rather have the baby wake me up then to simply be uncomfortable and can't sleep.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 8:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i just turned 36 wks, but yeah struggling to sleep everynight. I have the preggo pillow so that helps, the only thing that keeps me awake is the bathroom trips. I woke up 4 times a night to pee ...it drives me nuts. Once I'm up the baby is up too so he's kicking me or rolling around, by the time he comes down I have to go again! Ugh, it's tough, but have you try drink warm milk or preggo pillow? Maybe you are thinking of something that keeps you from falling asleep?
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2010