Questions about Pictures.

How many pictures do you take of your kids? Do you take them daily or just every once in awhile? What type of camera do you prefer- SLR, point and shoot, cell phone? How often do you get professional shots done? And most importantly perhaps, what is your preferred method of sharing with friends and family?

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 3:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We take tons of pictures when we get together. When the kids were little we took tons of our first (daily) and less of our second but still a lot compared to our friends. We have a lot of albums full of baby pics. Now we see our kids every three months or so but take plenty. They are on our frig and I keep making albums. We have a digital camera.....Fujifilm E550. It's a few years old but fine for our purposes. We had professional shots done twice when our boys were younger. I would love to do that again someday. We love Snapfish and send all the pics there, order some, and/or email them to family and friends.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I never do professional pictures. We take a lot of candid shots, we use a 12 mp digital camera. I put them on a flash drive or memory card for my mom, we bought her a digital picture frame. Anyone else that wants a pic, I'll print it off. Most of my friends get pics off FaceBook.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We do pictures at birthdays, christmas
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2010