Need your prayers

Our family is in a very stressful and serious financial mess. I've been trying to get a job for several months and so far nothing. I need everyone who believes in God to pray for me please. I will bump up everyone who responds positively!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. We've had a rough year and a half or so. Things are finally starting to get better for us, thank God. Just know that everything happens for a reason. God has a plan for you. That is what kept us going when we were down. I'll be praying for you.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• God of power please be with this person in need of your wisdom and guidance as she seeks a way to earn income and provide for the needs of her family. We pray that you help her to be confidant and positive, despite the fear of rejection and desperation in this financial crisis. Open the hearts of those reviewing her credentials, that they may see her gifts and talents and Lord we pray that you would give her favor among her peers and superiors. Please Lord give her your strength and wisdom. We pray that your word would be a lamp unto her feet and a light unto her path and that your will be done. Lord please hear our prayer, in Jesus name we pray Amen.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I will keep you in my thoughts. My husband is going through a lay off right now like so many others. I do not know what kind of work you might be looking for but I found my two part time jobs through www.indeed.com that directed me to www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. There are different job categories that include childcare, senior care, house sitting, pet care, and "care gigs" which are things that don't quite fit into other categories. Use the pulldowns to see the choices. The closer you are to a big city the more possibilities. Correspond through the website at first and then if you connect with someone meet in a public place. Do not give out any personal info until you think there might be a match. Best wishes . I hope everything works out for you.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am sorry to hear about your financial strain. I will pray for you. Believe that there is a master plan and that everything will work out. As tough as it seems - I truly subscribe to the belief that everything happens for a reason and in the end all will be as God intended....and God wants you to be happy, healthy and comfortable.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I know what you are going though,we are just starting to get back on our feet,Thank God.I didn't think we were going to make it for a min there.Just remember it will pass.God will get you though it.It was tough,but it has brought us closer together.May God bless you
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Praying for you Momma.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I know what you mean, we were there at one time my hubby went through 5 layoffs in 2 years it was crazy but through prayer, faith, and family we pulled through. I will keep you in my prayers.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Praying for you and your family. We too have been hit hard financially. We moved 3 years ago and have yet to sell our other house. It has been rented for the past 2 years, but our renter is moving out this weekend. And in the meantime, our debt has been climbing significantly. But ~ I do believe things happen for a reason and everything will work out. My husband got a much better paying job back in April, so that should start making a bigger difference in the next few months. I have found a wonderful home business and have now gotten in the right frame of mind to build it big! And I believe that our house may have a better chance of getting sold once the renter is gone and the house can be cleaned up. I will gladly add you to my prayer list if you would be so kind as to do the same!! And, I have tried lottery tickets, but I just don't think that is in God's plan for me ~ lol!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• be still GOD is with you....HE will never leave us....have faith and be strong...i will always pray for you...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 2:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2010