Where do i fit in???

Hello... I am new to cafe world... I am a pregnant teenager and not exactally sure where i fit in... Anyone wanna help me with this bumpy road of finding a group i fit into?

Bryanna_16

Asked by Bryanna_16 at 5:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what do you mean as to where you fit in? On Cafemom? In life? As a Parent???
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am not sure what you are asking either. I hope you all the best. Sometimes in life we can't find a place where we fit so we make our own. Welcome to motherhood. I would consider you to be an adult. Though you are not legall one, you seem to have the maturity to do the right thing. Just call me your friend.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 6:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you search through the groups, there are several for teenage mothers. You could also try some of the other pregnancy groups, you may find that you like it there as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You can do a general search for others in your situation or join a group of other moms due around the same time you are. You might be surprised at the support you'll get from a due date group. Good luck to you!
    airadan

Answer by airadan at 9:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• How far along are you? There are a lot of due date groups and a lot of times they list people similar to you on the right sidebar at the bottom. WIth me, a lot of the time they are people who are the same age as me.
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You fit in everywhere! Look for the group for when your baby is due, example I am in JUNE 2011 BABIES. You will find lots of support and advise. :) Good luck!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 2:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010