what your mother never told you ?

a very smal part of her life... but never bother me
what about you ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 6:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• She did tell all about her sex life and in detail but failed to tell me about how to love a man, my first period, or how babies are concieved.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My mom told me everything. At too young of an age.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My mom never told me that she had an affair with some guy in Brazil while she was still married to her first husband (who was cheating on her with their maid) Of course, she told me this not that long ago. I was like WHAAAA?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• the full story of what happened between her and my dad at the end. I get 2 different stories from each parent.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Too much, I was like hello were not friends
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My mom didn't tell me that the man I thought was my father wasn't until I was 14 years old. And she only told me after her sister told me first. It was very hard and a huge lesson in forgiveness (it took me quite a long time to forgive her). But it also helped me to see that parents are fallible. we aren't meant to be perfect. We just do the best we can and love our children. And when we mess up.. it is imperative to be honest and ask forgiveness. this doesn't make us weak.. it shows our kids the importance of asking and recieving forgiveness.

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 10:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Never told me about relationships (the stuff that mattered) maybe becuz she wasnt good at them, she didnt really talk about sex, it was always awkward. She left alot of things out...she ended up burdening me with bills, and what life is like when your husband leaves..all the stuff you tell a close friend or husband I got..not the stuff you tell a kid to prepare them for life!!! UGGG
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• How my Daddy wasnt my "real" daddy until I was 22 yrs old. That my bio father and her divorced when I was 3 weeks old and how she ran out of the country to Germany as soon as she could catch the first flight out of the states.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010