I'd like to tell you how thankful I am about____________...

Alright, its that time again. Here is your chance to say thank you to someone you can't or haven't figured out how, or know they won't listen/believe you/ or know its from the heart! Plz keep it clean. THank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 6:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• i wanna thank GOD for the life that he offer to me every single day , for the love that he gaves me , the spirit and sould , and for the great HB ever that he make me meet with , the familly that i never choose, the friends that crossed my way, i wanna thanks GOD for every new day and every new breath that he gives me in every second

THANK YOU GOD
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am thankful for my strength right now, I know the lord will help me get through all i am dealing with......

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My kids
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• my life, my kids, and the way that things always seem to work out even when it doesnt seem like theres a way!!! Things have been hard and seem to fall down alot in my life but Lord knows I always climb back up and start back over!!!! and for that I am thankful
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• the generosity of others, and answered prayers. My husband is just starting college. I've already graduated, but I'm working part-time now so I can be home more with my LO. Money is tight. Our DS is 4 months old. We spent next to nothing on baby essentials, thanks to the generosity of friends - so much so that we've had "extra" that we've been able to use to help out others. Thank you to everyone who "pays it forward".
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 11:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I want to thank my mom. We have never been close, never. In the last two years we've been getting along better. She held me and listned to me after I lost my dad two years ago, her exhusband. This past week I had to go to court over my son and she was there. She took time off from work and drove the 45 minute drive to be there. I thank her for being there. I love you mom, thanks.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 12:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I want to thank my baby sister for disowning her one brother and two sisters and all of her nieces and nephews because family dinners and social events have been full of laughter and fun and NO DRAMA for the last 2 years...=)

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My wonderful daughter who has my heart and is soo very precious. my amazing husband that loves me and my daughter more than anything and our son who will soon be here. my family and friends.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010