how often do you see police in your neighborhood?

i am just wondering how often we actually see the boys in blue. i would love answers with locations (country/state), if possible :)

Asked by katiemum at 7:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They patrol every once in a wile, but that is it. We have a pretty safe neighborhood.

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• lol. why are you asking?

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• every day. We got 6 that live next to us. :) As far as routine patrols.... very rarely, maybe once a month.

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• im in Australia, and my friend went on holidays to the US, and mentioned he saw a lot of police, i see a patrol car maybe twice a month in Queensland, Australia, and wondered if things were different in other parts of the world :)

Comment by katiemum (original poster) at 7:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• oh well, it depends on the area, the amount of crime (I guess), the amount of police they have, resources, population, what part of town it is (downtown vs suburbs), etc so on.

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I don't see alot patrol in my apartment complex but I do see them around the general area.

Answer by sandbuster at 7:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I see them a lot, almost everyday.

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Every FREAKIN day!!! We live in a horrible neighborhood!!! Grand Haven, Michigan, USA

Answer by newmom28 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Not very often at all.

On another note, I LOVE Grand Haven and had no idea at all that it was bad. We've vacationed there several times and I've been alone with my kids while hub was in a fishing tournament and have never felt uneasy or in danger. I'm sad to hear it is bad.

Answer by DivaDynamite at 12:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• never

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010