Home page staring blankly back at me. (*_*) help?

I changed a few things and save them. I created my own background *which was a BLAST!* and created some photo albums.
When I was done I looked at my homepage and I can't see anything typed out. Mom's who I have things in common with only shows their pic and no info. Info on my two sons the only thing showing is they are boys.

Any ideas? lol don't tell me I BROKE it! (^_-)

FierceMomBear

Asked by FierceMomBear at 8:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It looks as though you need to go back and change your font colors:) Right now they are most likely set to white which of course blends into the white background. Let me know if you need anymore help.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You can set two different font colors.  One from setting from the original theme color and another one when you use the rich-text widget font color.  It doesn affect the font color from the original theme when you change just the rick-text widget font color. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• *Hits forhead* ((( THUDD! ))) *rolls eyes* DUHHH... ty! lolol

FierceMomBear

Comment by FierceMomBear (original poster) at 8:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Looks like you fixed the problem. The font style and color you use can make a big difference in how easy it is to read.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2010