Are you behind on printing photos??

I haven't use a regular camera in SO long. Switched to a digital years ago, and while this is very convenient I also find myself with a crap load of pictures that go back to when my daughter was about 3 months old (she is almost 4 now!). I keep saying that I am going to stock up on ink and photo paper and get my favorite ones printed, which seems to be ALL OF THEM. lol How did I get myself into this mess?? Anyone else have this problem?? I know technology these days is amazing, but nothing beats a good old family photo album to share with your kids when they get older and I am determined to get started ASAP!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am sooo far behind. My 9 year old's baby pictures are still on my original cameras card! I haven't printed any! I need to, before they get deleted!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yep, my mom was just going thru my camera, looking at my son's b-day pics and she commented on the fact I have pics on there from last year.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yes by at least 500
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yeah way behind! Its just like that in the digital cameras you see you prictures right away and anytime you want to. Back in the day with the old film roll that you had to bring to the store you didnt get to see you photos before. So I think thats the reason lots are behind.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes, definitely behind! I don't have anymore memory space left.
    GarrettMommie10

Answer by GarrettMommie10 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am behind by about 400.
    lovemygirls2007

Answer by lovemygirls2007 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am way behind I haven't printed our pictures from our Disney vacation last year and we go again in December!

TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I almost never print off pictures, they are all on our big house system. (And backed up on CD).

I don't think I'm "behind," if someone wants one i print it for them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Nope, hubby has that job and is sooo good at it!! :0)
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Nope, I just upload them to a store and then pick them up when I go shopping.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2010