Do you go all out for Christmas decorating?

I usually don't. I put up a tree, dress up my mantle, and call it good.

This year I think I'm going to do more, I saw a light-up flamingo and hippopotamus at Target the other day and I just have to get them. There were also some super cool light-up branches that I think will look great in my dining room. I'll do most of my downstairs (not the kitchen or bathroom) in lights and other holiday decorations for the first time since we've been in this house.

What about you?

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 8:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• I have a tree in every room including the bathrooms the shower curtains are all dressed up along with rugs all over lights every where inside and out. I have more in wagons, benches, things sitting on the floor on the walls I totally go all out for Christmas. I have a ton of stuff outside a light up sleigh and reindeer, light up trees, and huge blow up snowman, I have candy cane lights that I put along my sidewalk for a path and ribbons everywhere I dress up the pole of my mailbox to look like a candy cane and stick a ribbon on that. I bought dh a Snoppy outside yard decoration this year for Christmas and I still want to get the boxes that look like packages for outside yet. There can NEVER EVER be enough decorations.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• when we had a larger house I did. 7 trees for me! But our current house is small so we are only doing 1 tree until we get moved out. When I get outta here though, it's lights on the porches, candles in the windows, garland, wreaths, table pieces, mantle pieces, all of it. I have a storage unit right now just to hold all my antique ornaments and decorations. Grrrrrr.......
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I do! lots of lights inside and out!

Answer by older at 8:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yes. inside, there are two trees, mantle, archways, the kitchen/dining room and the baths that are used by anyone who visits.
    outside, the front door is wreathed/swagged, lights on all the landscape shrubs, and wreaths on all front windows.
    i'd love to throw up some lighted deer or a huge blowup character, but my dh says ''ENOUGH!''..as if he actually helps put out/away any of it.
    we're moving in early december, so i don't know that there'll be as much hoopla this year..but next year, watch out!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We just bought our first house, so we are working on buying all of the Christmas decorations. We are getting a couple of those Airblown Inflatables from Walmart ($25 for 6') and then hanging lights (LED of course lol) ...
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 9:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes, we do!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010