It's nowing!!!

I'm soooo not reay for this!!! :0(

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm assuming you meant snowing! LOL we had a couple little flurries where I am in southern NY but a place where I used to live in NY got it really bad already
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Oh boy!! Our temps are in the 30s in the AM and go up to about the 50s during the day so I know we are getting awfully close! I'm not ready for it either!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• What is snow??? LOL Sorry I'm in Alabama and we don't see that fluffy white stuff too often. I wish I did though. Be safe on those soon to be iced over roads momma!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• OOPS.. sorry, yup I meant snow!! LOL.. I wanna move somewhere warm soooo bad!!!! I don't do cold well! Guess Michigan isn't the best place to be in!!!
    newmom28

Comment by newmom28 (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We got a little bit of snow yesterday (we're in NE Ohio). Brrrrrr.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Keep it there please.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm in Ohio and it's raining here...it's cold and rainy...blech! We'll get it here soon enough but at least I got 4 wheel drive now!!:)!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• wooo I am glad I live in the south :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Ugh. I'm not ready for that!!! I'm in Massachusetts and luckily its just rain here...but I'm sure the white stuff is just around the corner!
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's 48 here in NE FL.......won't see any of the white stuff......other than puffy clouds and sunny out with a high of 65......

But I will bundle up for ya down here cause right now, Im not gonna dare wear shorts when I go out later! Sweat pants and a nice snuggly shirt will do just fine for me!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2010