What's the cutest thing your children have ever done?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my oldest was 2, we were on our way into the grocery store at Christmastime and the Salvation Army was there with their kettle ringing their bell. DS asked me what he was doing, and I told him that he was collecting money for people that didn't have food, or clothes. He said "not kids though." And I said, honey, some kids don't have what they need as well. He took his dollar out of his pocket and put it in the kettle. (He had carried that dollar for months).

I still mist up thinking about that. There were a few people that saw what had happened, we were all standing there with tears in our eyes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's really hard to pick just one. They do cute things every single day! But one thing I will NEVER forget is when my son had to go in for his 12 months shots, my daughter stood there and as soon as she saw the needle she rushed to his side and said "It's okay bubba! I love you! Its ok, it's ok, it's ok" lol I thought that was so darn cute that she was trying to comfort him
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm sure we all have a million examples, don't we? Hard to choose. My children had their own bedrooms but we kept finding them in the mornings in each others rooms. So we decided to have them share a room. They have twin beds separated by a nightstand. However, every morning we find them again in the same bed. And most nights when I go to bed I check on them to find them sleeping either holding hands or hugging, peaceful, not a care in the world. I know someday they will outgrow it but the love they have for each other is the greatest, sweetest thing. I go to bed smiling every night.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Many things!! One of them was the letters they used to write to the tooth fairy!!!... With $ request & drawings... I still have them from all my 3 boys!!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My kids are too old to do "cute" now. My granddaughter still gives me cute though. I have been sick this week. She opened all of her coloring books around me and told me to leave them there. They would make me feel better. She's 3.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• when i was prego with my 4th my oldest was 9 and my other 2 were 5. My husband worked swing. so I feed my kids dinner and laid down and I fell asleep. when I woke up I was a little frantic and i see my precious children washing dishes and putting the leftover in tupperware and working together. one of the most precious moments of my life.
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• my 3 yr old walks around the house singing and dancin it is so cute

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010