What's your favorite holiday? Why?

Mine is Christmas! I love all the lights and music! The whole holiday is about family!!

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love Christmas. I love all the things going on and music and lights and I love to buy my little one things and surprise him with all the things he's asked for all year
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 8:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanksgiving. I love cooking, having family and friends over, watching the parade - it's my favorite day of the year!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• christmas because I like to see the look on my girls faces when theywake up in the morning and go downstairs
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love Christmas too! I especially love looking at all of the beautiful Christmas lights. It's my favorite time of the year for sure!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love them all, but I would have to say my favorite is Christmas. Its the only time of year my husband has an extended amount of time off. We get to spend time with family or stay in as a family cuddled by the fire near the tree. Having children who get so excited by it makes it even more enjoyable.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• X-mas Time!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Christmas. smells, sounds, decorations, family, a feeling of.......hope.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think Thanks Giving. We have it at my sisters house. Her house is right out of a Norman Rockwell painting (if you are too young to know who Norman Rockwell is google him) It is a very relaxing cozy day with my family. We look forward to it all year round.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Halloween!!! I love decorating my house and dressing up and going trick or treating with my son!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanksgiving. Food and family getting together. We all cook together, and I love it. A chance to see my sons-and for the first time in many years, my daughter-in-law will finally have the day off! I decorate to the hilt. Pretty tablecloths and napkins. Pretty dishes. Don't have to worry about the expense of presents and did I get the right thing, like at Christmas. Leftovers in plastic containers are a great presents for everyone.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2010