What do you and your S/O do for a living?

I am a SAHM. My df does siesmic (Natural Gas industry). His job title is a Slasher, which means he cuts down trees (no bigger than 8" diameter) to make a path for the drill rigs to go through. When they are waiting for permits he is a Geophone technician, which means he lays down cable and geophones, which are like sonar that look for natural gas within the ground. He works away from home for 28 days, then gets 4 days days home. He makes 280 a week for pardeem and about 1000 a week for pay. He works between 12-16hrs a day, 7 days a week.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a SAHM and he drives a truck hauling hogs and ocassionally runs some flatbed loads.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i am a sahm and my dh is a pharmacist/owner.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm a SAHM, and my husband is a scientist

Answer by missanc at 9:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am A SAHM and my husband works as a union boilermaker....that fancy tallk for he maintains, fixes, and builds machinery in refinery's powerhouses and nuclear plants.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We are both computer programmers/analysts.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I work full time in the investment and insurance industry, my hubby is a truck driver (p & d - home every night).
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm a SAHM and my husband is a Senior Product Manager for a pharmaceutical company ....which means he's in marketing. He loves it but works a ton of hours.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Hubby works for Time Warner Cable doing door to door sales, we get free cable and internet, health insurance, base pay and commission.....

We also own a carpet cleaning business (we do 1-3 jobs a day in the morning and early afternoon), I I manage it from home

I also sell on ebay for my "spending money"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am sahm my SO is a director of operations for 8 pizza stores. He ranks number 1 in the world and has for a couple years. He gets over 1000.00 a week plus bonus every 3 months which can range from 5,000 to 13,000. He mostly works from home but tours his stores a couple times a week. His company also sent us on and all expense payed trip to bahamas this past summer cause hes number one. Im very proud of him and love his company.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 9:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I work in the corporate office for the local electric company and my husband works for Dish Network but he's also in the Army National guard ..
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 9:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2010