Did this occur to anyone else (Christmas Shopping)?

All the Halloween costumes are on sale big time right now. Right? Well, I noticed my five year-old loves putting on costumes and playing in them. So, I bought him a couple for Christmas to play with. Dress-up is a favorite past-time for children. How about that?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 9:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• Super Awesome Idea :)
    You are the smartest mom i know! So can i ask you a quick question? How can i can i romantically ask my husband for a divorce? LOL!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I did this with my kids and it's a great idea. When other kids were over for a playdate, that's the first thing they wanted to do, play dress-up. They would be occupied for hours with different senarios.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I've done that for years not for Christmas but just so he'll have some costumes to have fun with
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Hey, that's a great idea!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Last year I made dress up baskets for my niece and cousin for Christmas using the clearance Halloween stuff. =) It was a hit!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Great idea! my kids loved to dress up all year long.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Wonderful idea for winter fun.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Ya we've been doing that for years. Nov 1st is a big "buy the left over costumes and Halloween stuff" day for us. Much cheaper.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I guess I never thought of it before until I noticed him wanting to dress up and play with his costume all the time. wow, sometimes it takes a bit to catch on LOL
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• sounds like lots of fun. i was at walmart and they sold a box of dress up clothes for boys, buzz/woody and something else, but they were 20.00 a box (they had 2 or 3 outfits in them). it was probably cheaper to buy the halloween costumes on sale. good job!
    sleepymamaof3

Answer by sleepymamaof3 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2010