Question about female ejaculation. adult content

I am 21 years old and I've been sexually active for 3 years now and I just experienced my first orgasm on Wednesday night. I literally wet the bed. I was wondering if this is normal? I really don't think it's urine, it's clear and doesn't smell like pee, though it does have a sweet smell to it. I've done some research on it and the things I looked at weren't very helpful, it just said that the truth behind female ejaculation hasn't been scientifically proven (wtf?). I am just curious because everyone I know has never mentioned anything about "squirting" everywhere while discussing orgasms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Health

• Yes i have ejaculated with intense orgasms since I became active ...It more like pours out rather than squirts, lol,but we've had to use and old comforter under for years to keep bed and furniture dry. Its perfectly normal for some ladies
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well congratulations!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Congrats and welcome to the club.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 10:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanks! I was a little freaked out and a little embarrassed. My husband was like it's okay! We have extra sheets! It didn't really squirt out, more like came out in a large stream. lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• lol. Thanks, tootoobusy! It's about time it finally happened!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Haha thanks, MrsDAP!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010