Belly Fat

Okay, I had finally lost all my baby weight and am now down an extra 10lbs.=) However, I lost these 10lbs in a month with dieting and excersizing. I'm sure my stomach isn't getting any bigger, lol, since all my pants are a lot looser, but my stomach looks huge! I am on the treadmill for about 40 minutes a night.

Any idea how to loose the belly fat? To me, it doesn't look like I am any thinner, but apparently I am some where since my pants are looser.

A lil about me, I am 5'2", 26 years old, and now weigh 125.6 lbs, I have had 3 babys, 1 born in 2006, 1 in 2008 and 1 in 2009. Before I was pregnant with any of them, I weight 135, and afterwards I always got back down to 135 with no issues, but never lower than that.

sleepymamaof3

Asked by sleepymamaof3 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• belly fat is sooo hard to lose =( ive had 3 also and back to my old size but my belly is so nasty. my 2nd was 10 lbs so i have this pouch of jiggly fat that is literally just stretched skin from my belly getting so big with her (looked like i was having twins). i would suggest just keep doing what you're doing and maybe add in some crunches and sit-ups. also try the pilates workout, i bought a video at target that does upper, lower, and full body and the lower body KICKS YOUR ASS! it comes with a stretchy band too that adds resistance. adding more antioxidants in your diet might help also, because AO's help reduce belly fat. blueberries, green & white tea's, acai berry. good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Hunny, my right thigh weighs 125 pounds lol I would LOVE to be that little. I am 5'8" and weighed like 165 before I had Ethyn, but according to the Army, that's perfect for my height. I need to get back down to that though ....
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 10:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My belly has never been as flat as it was before I became pregnant and my oldest is 17 1/2 years old. I've tried just about everything and can't get that area of my body completely back into shape.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Eat a clean diet thats the only thing that will help!
    scaputo19

Answer by scaputo19 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I've heard the only way to lose weight on one part of your body is to lose weight in general. You can try to do sit-ups but the fat will still be there...although the muscle will help burn fat. Go figure.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Have you tried a belly belt to help you sweat there more?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2011