ok.so i have a irregular period, a line going down my tummy never saw it before.movement and lower back pain? adult content

my husband said the other night during sex he tasted milk from my breast. i'am nervous and scared. no wait gain only my butt and boobs got bigger.took test came out negative. what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes - go to doc... sounds like you may have a little miracle in the belly! Don't worry mama... take it easy. Everything will be ok. Keep us posted, and if the news is that there is, congratulations!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• go to a doctor, if you are feeling movement and have milk production you can be a lot farther along, and furhter in pregnancy HCG levels decline and could possibly show as a false negative.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree, go to the doc asap!!!
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• u have ALL the signs of pregnancy - def go to the doc and even if the test still comes out negative, have them draw blood.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• the tummy line is a serious indication of pregnancy not to mention the milk. dont worry about getting fat because with those signs you are really far along and done with most of the pregnancy. go to your doctor - now!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Go see a care provider and get a blood test done.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• There is also something called a Jacob's pregnancy where you are pregnant without the increased hormones. Go to the doc you could have a false pregnancy as well, either way better to be safe.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 2:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010