What is your biggest pet peeve??

I have a few...
1) I absolutely hate not knowing why. If I watch a movie that leaves me hanging and I don't know why I start to get really anxious. Strange? I know.
2) Common grammatical errors. One in particular, when people say an object is broke instead of broken.
3) Teenagers that walk around texting constantly and that are disrespectful to their parents or other adults.
4)When parents don't take their responsibility as a parent seriously.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• #1 is people who are late
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• 1) Liars
    2) Kids texting at the dinner table
    3) Spelling and grammar errors
    4) Slow drivers
    5) Drivers who cut me off and then drive slow
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• your last two are pet peeves of mine too....and I can't stand people who lie or are fake. Another big pet peeve of mine is when people have no personal space and stand 2 inches from my face while talking to me. :)
    waleb1002

Answer by waleb1002 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• People who use the wrong their/there/they're
    People who chew with their mouths open
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 10:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Fake People
    When I have to repeat myself more than 2 times Grrrr!
    When someone is to touchy feely when were talkin or someone who talks and talks and wont let me get a word in :( I have to many to list.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• People who hog the grocery aisles while talking on their phone or people who don't watch where they are going at an intersection in a grocery store..
    People who don't know how to use the right of way at stop signs.
    People who let their dog piss or shit on my front lawn and don't pick it up.
    People who wait until the last second in the check out line to write a check and then balance their checkbook before handing over the check. Usually mine is already written out and I have my driver's license ready.
    Or people who are just ignoramuses and don't utilize common sense like the people above me and think the world revolves around them and them only. They have no regard for others around them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Laziness. No common sense. Wasteful people.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Right now, it's adult childen that think they can live at home and do nothing.
    Usually though, it is people that are rude and mean for no reason.
    pastaplease

Answer by pastaplease at 10:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• -unreliable people.
    - the phrase 'I don't know'
    Bella3113

Answer by Bella3113 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• People who drive with a phone in one hand and a drink in the other! People who don't use turn signals. People who don't understand that when they have a yield sign, the other driver has the right of way, not them! People who stand in the middle of a sidewalk, grocery aisle, etc. Not realizing that they aren't the only ones in the world.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2010