Todays to-do list.

Today, I need to do laundry, clean two bathrooms, dust, sweep, mop, vaccum, clean the windows, clean out the car, wash my hair and shave my legs all before the kids get out of school. Then, this evening, I am going to get my ds from his dad, pick up my sis, and we are going to eat at Toby Keiths I Love this Bar and Grill. What is on your to-do list for today?

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 10:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get a mani/pedi, bath for the twins, post office to mail some packages and graduation party tonight with DH!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Take a shower
    Pick up my daughter because it's early release day
    Make my bed, sweep the floors and stare at the pile of laundry that needs folding before I go back upstairs.
    Come back downstairs to come on here and stare at the pile of laundry, willing it to fold itself
    Pick up my daughter.
    Go downstairs and look at the laundry pile again and promise myself that I will fold it after a nap.
    Wake up from nap and ask my oldest daughter if she can start on the laundry.

Obviously, I want to do everything but fold that stupid mountain of laundry!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I got my babies fed and changed and dressed for the day, the cloth diapers all in the washer to soak for the day, put dishes away and reloaded the dishwasher.....then got out of the house before they noticed and am now at my parents and going to wax their livingroom floor today. Then back home to make dinner. Then I have to go get my brother and sister in law to take them for groceries, since their car is broke down. Then maybe I can get some time for myself once the babies are bathed and put to bed. Good thing the hubby is home to be with the babies.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Ooh fun question thanks! And it sounds like your day is a perfect balance of plenty to keep you busy but rewarding too with that outing tonight.

Today at work I have to finish preparing for the next 8 workdays, b/c I will be presenting on every one of those days!!!

At home I have to clean the house as much as I can, make and eat dinner, and pack so we'll be ready to head to my parents' farm for the weekend tomorrow morning bright and early if the roads aren't icy. I am hoping for snow flurries but no ice!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• wash dishes
    do 3 loads of laundry
    sweep, mop, vaccum
    dust
    go grocery shopping
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• So far, I've fixed breakfast and cleaned kitchen, working on laundry now, still have to fold and put away, and change bed linens. Get an early start on dinner, put pork roast in marinade. Cut up broccoli ready for steaming. Peel potatoes, carrots and celery and set in water.
    What is Toby Kieth's restaurant like. I've seen it before when we were in Las Vegas, but haven't tried it yet.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• vaccum..finish laundry..do dishes...go grocery shopping...sweep/mop floor...a woman's work is never done..lol..
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Work til 2, go pick up my paycheck, my boss is out of town, so I have to go get it at his house.
    Then making dinner and cuddle time, oh and stop at the store. It is cold here brrrr
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• get kids breakfast..clean the house..do dishes..do the laundry..make lunch then dinner later on....

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010