Do you like going to the local Library & Book store? What is your favorite section ( novels, fiction, politics..)

I like to browse the Non-Fiction aisles & True Crime

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• My favorite aisle is the classics. I've been on a kick to read as many as I can.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I go to the library at least twice a week. I like looking through the fiction aisles and discovering new authors. I'm not big on political books. I like True Crime and books about the Holocaust in the non fiction section.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I LOVE going to the Library! I love true crime as well and sometimes just walking through the stacks to see what's available!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i do , relaxin time for me lookin for novels
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Library. I never buy books for myself anymore (I'm going to read them once, why bother?) and I hate getting gift cards to a book store (I use them on my son instead). I tend to like the career girl novels the most (and somehow I almost always end up w/ the ones where they either take place in NYC or London, LOL), but I like some mysteries and romance too (usually the career girl novels have some romance mixed in) and a bit of other things as well.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love going to any library, and my favorite sections are Fiction and Cook Books.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Library not as much since I moved to this beep beep town. The library is small, and has almost nothing good in it. Bookstores, love them! I also shop for books on line because we don't have a decent bookstore in this town.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• religion :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• History and science.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I go everywhere. Fiction, non-fiction, history, young adult, etc. I read books from just about every section.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010