calories, diet, excersize, how much is best?

what is the best way to diet, how many calories should i eat to lose weight and how much excersize is best. not overwieght, i am within my healthy range, just trying to lose a few more pounds. i am 5'2 and 26.

sleepymamaof3

Asked by sleepymamaof3 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Here's the thing...if you are in a healthy range, it will be more difficult to drop those pounds. Calculate your BMR to find out how many calories your body needs to be inactive. Then, you can find out how many you need to maintain, from there drop it by 500 and that is how many you would consume to lose 1 lb per week. One pound of fat contains 3500 cals so you need to exercise as well.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• What she said ^
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I answer this question a lot and it is too long for the Answer section, so I made a journal post with a lot of great information. Let me know if you have any questions:) LINK

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Do it in moderation.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2011