Why Chose To Be Intimate With Someone Who Is Loser? adult content

So often IRL I hear women speak of their ex as a piece of $hit - sometimes this is their reasoning to seek an abortion. Why would a woman have sex (the most intimate one person can be with another) with a man who doesn't share the same reality? Why do people seek out multiple sex partners?

My sophomore year in highschool I had a friend who introduced me to her boyfriends friend. I asked him his views on religion, politics, abortion and future goals. I would not date him because of his answers. My senior year of highchool a man a few years older than me (already graduated highschool) asked me out. On our first date I asked him his view of religion, politics, abortion and his plans for the future. I would not date him because of his answers. Any other time a guy pursued me, I rejected him because we did not share the same reality.

Because I continued to reject, my 'friends' said I was a lesbian. (continued...)

flatlanderjenn

Asked by flatlanderjenn at 11:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Because some women can't think past the next 10 minutes of romping in the sack and don't seem to have the brain function to realize that sex=pregnancy. All they can think about is their nether regions and how horny they are and they don't give a flip who they're sleeping with and what the long term consequences could be. Then when the guy dumps them after they get pregnant, they start bashing him. Hello?!? You could have kept your legs closed until you got to know him. It takes two to tango.
    Anonymous

• Because everyone isn't as perfect an organised as you! Geeze, you've never made a shitty choice? Maybe, just maybe the person didn't know he was a loser until later. Or maybe they lied. There are a lot of factors that could take place so it's really not for you to judge.
    I think sometimes you have to take a risk to find happiness. That doesn't make you a doormat. Sorry but if I was a guy it would be a real turnoff to go on a date and feel like I was at a job interview. Those answers come with time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Right Brain vs. Left Brain vs. No Brain.

Judge not least ye be judged...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Also - when a guy is a sophomore in high school, the last thing he's really thinking of is religion, politics and abortion.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think it is awesome that you have always know what you wanted. That being said, not everyone on hear has the same views. For me sex is not the most intimate thing I can share. I think sex is fun and feels good. I had sex multiple times before meeting my DH.
    Now, with DH, I have intamacy. I have a connecting deep in my soul. He is a part of me. Sex doesn't make that happen.
    So, yes I had sex with losers, but I don't take a sex life as serious you have.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My DH and I have completely different views on multiple issues. We have been happily married for 7 years. I think it would be boring to be with somebody exactly like me. He's not a loser and I'm not a loser we just have different beliefs. We both learn from eachother but have our own thoughts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well cuz when you meet someone, you start to get to know them. Everything is (usually) picture perfect in the beginning. Once you REALLY start to get to know them, their flaws come out. After a year it could be a total opposite of what you started out with. It happens to everyone - that's life and that's how you learn what you want and don't want out of life. If you're strong willed and already know right off the bat what you want, then you know what to look for.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I guess they just aren't as smart as you.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• God forbid you learn something from someone different than you....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I've never had those conversations on a first date - it's a date not a job interview. I want to know the person, not what ever they happen to think at the time. People change. Sometimes guys are really good and they turn into losers. Sometimes they always were bad but they were too hot for me to notice. I would never judge someone on their choices.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2010