Have you noticed a lot of men 'LIKE' cafemom answers....

My page shows three out of eight right now, in the facebook bit. Do you think they are lurking or actively participating?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• OH YES< they are here!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• interesting..I've not noticed that until now.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• And this is why I don't like cafemom answers in the facebook feed.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• well, in most cases, its the men's 'input' that made us moms in the first place....just sayin'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have suspicious.gif suspicious image by MaWhit ed.....hmmm.....

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Maybe both? Some men (and women!) are interested in what the other sex is talking about. I don't care, as long as they aren't causing trouble.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It may have been male "input" that made us mothers, but this is CafeMom and when it was originally founded it was founded as a place for us MOTHERS (WOMEN) to come for advice, friendship, etc. without the harassment of men.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have noticed that and was going to post something similar to this question just haven't gotten it done. Now we all have screen names how do they anwser? I know what my Facebook profile says for my name wondering how they do theirs. I agree with what twinsplus2more is saying this is a place for Mothers
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yeah, and I think some of them are just creepers. I 'like' the cafemom website on facebook and left a comment on one of the posts that Cafemom had in my FB feed, after I left my comment I had 2 messages from men saying I was hot and that one wanted to add me and the other wanted to see more revealing pictures. I messaged both back and told them to get a f'ing life and blocked them both. The only thing we had in common was 'liking' the Cafemom website so it was easy to put two and two together.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I hadn't noticed. But maybe if the guys keep their mouths closed and their eyes open, they may learn a thing or two about being a better parent. (and the creepers need to fall off a cliff no matter where they are lurking)
    pastaplease

Answer by pastaplease at 12:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010