Have you ''Ever'' been to a ''Male'' strip club? Do tell.... LOL adult content

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I haven't. I would really get irritated if some strange man put his junk in my face.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I went to one on Oct. 16 for a bachelorette party, but it was a male GAY strip club. All the guys were disgustingly hot. It did nothing for me though. I was more amazed at the strippers acrobatic skills than i was their "package".

There were lots of women there too though. When talking to some ladies that frequent there, they said it's the best male strip club in town because all the guys are so hot. Anyhow, apparently lots of male strippers are gay anyway. It wasn't really a big deal. I was weird seeing people get lap dacnes from a guy. I personally think chicks are sexier at the strip clubs...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• A few times, most recently for my friend's bachelorette party. We had fun, but it was more about us being together than the strippers. None of them did anything for me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yep, I have many years ago. I think the women were CRAZY! They seemed like they were sex starved! While they did nothing for me at all. One guy did take my glasses off my face and stick them in his G String and rubbed them up and down to which I went into the bathroom and cleaned them up and one guy sat on my lap with his cold ass and gave me a mini lap dance. I didn't get anything out of them but enjoyed watching the crazy women. One guy showed us his member and at that time was the longest I had ever seen.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have been and it was kinda funny..just not my cup of tea...But I was also told before I went that they cant really touch you and you cant touch them...WHOA was I lied to!!! It was WAYYYYY over the top, One of the strippers tried to give me his number and I was like seriously..you may have an amazing body!! But anywoman who wanted to cuold see it and touch it...ill pass!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes. A friend took me once to get me out of the house. (This was about 12 years ago.)

I was SO embarassed! I guess I was very sheltered growing up, because OH MY GOD! I could not believe the way some of these women behaved and the guys completely encouraged them. After the show, she paid $10 to get a Polaroid of me with the dancers and just as the camera went off, one of the dancers grabbed my breast! So the picture is me standing there with these 7 oiled-up, overly tanned guys who look like they stepped off the cover of a bodice-ripper with my face BRIGHT red and this SHOCKED WTF??? expression.

Now that I'm older and wiser, I wanna go again, but this time, I will NOT put up with being groped.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yeah I did and it was way over rated. I just was not that into it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Nope and I have no desire to ever go. If I get to go to a strip club, it had better either be one for lesbians or a regular, run of the mill strip club because I would MUCH rather look at women as they take it off then men.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010