girl sick on bus once a week--help

My youngest never gets car sick but once a week on the bus she will be sick. Do not know why and not far her sisters have to take care of her. Doctor made the bus driver move her up front instead of the middle of the bus and not to eat at home but at school. If that does not work than I have to take her and I have no pro blem with that. Their father does not agree and get mad when I take her. But I want a safe ride for everyone. Any other advice for me? any one elses kids do the same thing? doctor said maybe nervous about school once a week but she seems fine with school but just will not talk to anyone. Help with any advice. Thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in

• She could be scared of something. Maybe she is being intimidated in some way? Is she being bullied? Sit her down just u and her try to find out.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• What exploratory course is she taking that day she's getting sick - PE, Art, Music, Computers??? Could be she's having trouble in that class.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• she is only in kindergarten and 5 years old.
    momindiana

Comment by momindiana (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's nerves, I would drive her.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• is it on the way to school, way back or it could be either way? Does she have a certain class that day, is it the same day everytime?
    Why would dad get mad.... she shouldn't be riding if she's puking its not safe for her or the others.
    Does the driver take a diff. way on those days? Is there a certain student on those days?
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 4:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010