All those lame duck Dems only have one session left before they're booted out into the streets to find a real job

What do you expect them to cram through in their last session this year while Pelosi is still pulling all the puppet strings over in the White House?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    Yeah, b/c Republicans do SO much good work.... Seriously, if you're going to post something on here, have the good sense to make it at least appear intelligent, and not narrow-minded and ignorant. Dumbass. I think you need to stop believing everything Fox News tells you.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• Not a partisan question at all...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yeah, b/c Republicans do SO much good work.... Seriously, if you're going to post something on here, have the good sense to make it at least appear intelligent, and not narrow-minded and ignorant. Dumbass. I think you need to stop believing everything Fox News tells you.

Thank you for demonstrating your complete inability to answer a very simple and basic question. I don't watch FOX, idiot, but thanks for ASSuming. At least you've proven you do possess some slight skill, the ability to make a fool of yourself. I'm the dumbass, when you can't answer a simple question? Go whore your points elsewhere, troll.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• What is a "real job".
    ANd why would the Republicans want to do something that is not a "real job".....HUH? They must value it a little...I mean,they have been bashing Democrats since 2008 in order to convince everyone they will do a better job than Democrats....so, the postions in government must seem like "real jobs" to them,right?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's a fact that the Dem majority still has one session before the 112th congress is sworn in, Kassey. They will try to pass things that they won't be able to come Jan. It's a fact. Nobody said one party was better, but while they have more control now they will try to pass what they can. You should do more research before you start calling people dumbass. LOL. You obviously aren't familiar with NP. She's pretty moderate.

I think they will pass anything they can. I read somewhere that O has given up on Cap and Trade, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it attached to a bill up for a midnight vote. I have a feeling there will be more than one Hail Mary in the lame duck.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Is anyone else going to actually answer the question?  Or are y'all just going to B&M about Republicans?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Not a partisan question at all...

Huh, I don't see you down there whining in the question about why isn't the economy fixed yet. Guess you only mind partisanship when it points out the flaws in the party you support?
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• crying  Booooooo.  Someone ate some bitters and voted me down for posting an opinion.  Whhaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Crap and trade. Of course, and then, possibly, the Bush tax cuts to the lower two thirds of the economy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Or are y'all just going to B&M about Republicans?

Since the OP is about B&M ing about dems,,,,,we are just participating

What hail mary's were thrown as Bush was heading out.....O I forgot..its only wrong when DEMS do it

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010