what, in your opinion, is a "normal" sized woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I dont think there is really a way to difine it, I think normal size depends on every person. Some bodies can have no fat and still look a bit bigger, and some can have lots of it, and look small. I guess I think of normal as having some chunk to them, but not being overly overweight. It really does depend on how a person carriers their weight though.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• 13
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I dont think there is really a way to difine it, I think normal size depends on every person. Some bodies can have no fat and still look a bit bigger, and some can have lots of it, and look small. I guess I think of normal as having some chunk to them, but not being overly overweight. It really does depend on how a person carriers their weight though. "

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Depends on the woman's build and height. I'd say size 7-13 depending on the woman.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you look on the clearance racks you will notice that the sizes there are more of a selection are either really big or really small, making the sizes missing in between average or just to ugly to wear! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well the average size women is 5'4'' and weighs 145lbs has 36C boobs. But normal? You'd have to define the word. Everyone would think of it different. I think it would become increasingly bigger as the people became bigger and vise versa. In the United States, we would probably think of a women that wears anywhere from a 5 to a 9 normal(ish) but in other countries it's different (*cough* FRANCE). I personally think anyone that doesn't look like a 6' tall 100 lb model is normal. Normal just varies from country to country. state to state, city to city, person to person.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 12:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• size 12-14 I'd say but not in the fashion world
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree with sarasmommy777 - size 12 is normal or average.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I really can't put one size to it because there are so many different body shapes and heights and stuff.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think I'm kind of blind to body shapes and sizes. It's weird, but if someone is trying to ask me about a certain person, to figure out if we are talking about the same person, and they are describing their weight or clothing size, I just have no clue. Unless someone is extremely skinny, like anorexic, or morbidly obese, everyone just kind of looks the same to me. I can't guess a size or a weight for anything. We have a family member or two who can glance at somebody they know and say that they have lost five pounds since they last were together, but I couldn't tell you for anything. Maybe it's because I really have never been self concious about it. I don't even know how much I weigh and couldn't guess, and I don't own a scale.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 1:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2010