He is starting to tail me, I ignored him. Did I do the right thing?

I had a very bad experience giving a grandfather a gift card to his step-daughter on the birth of her baby at a school dismissal where my child attended school also. He never gave her the gift card and kept it for himself. To make a long story short I avoided this gf dude like all the time. My child graduated and all is well just keeping my distance from the school. Today I was in a store parking lot and he passes by me in my parked car and went by so slow that I noticed the children in the car with the window opened. WTH? I can not believe he is playing games like this. I just ignored him. DId I do the right thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. That is just weird.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yeah the best thing to do is ignore him. He may have only done this to get a rise out of you and it's best to not feed into it
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 12:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes continue to ignore him
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010