Why is he all of a sudden wanting to experiment?

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and just recently he's wanting to try all these new things during sex. I've had a vibrator since I met him and he knew about it but never wanted me to take it out. Now all of a sudden he does. Why could he all of a sudden wanting to be doing all this? Not that I mind (lol!) but it's just out of nowhere...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldn't read too much into it... If I'm thinking right at what you might be getting at. If he wants to try some new things, be happy it wants to do them with you and is not straying! Sounds like a good man. Have fun!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• maybe he watched porn and wants to try it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Maybe he is just getting comfortable with the idea? Guys see toys differently than women do...we see them as toys, they see them as replacements.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Probably he is just trying to make things a little more interesting. After a few years like you said, things can sometimes get a little monotonous. Maybe just trying to make it better for you guys!
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• trying to change things up perhaps
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 11:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• four years is a long time....... he is probably just trying to switch things up and make it a little more exiting!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• He is probably just wanting to "spice" things up. It might have taken these four years for him to realize that it is just a toy and not a replacement! I say run with it!
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 12:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Men are so dumb with that thinking it is a replacement thing. Like an "O" from a toy is anywhere near as good as the real thing. REALLY people... lol
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Its a trust issue. After lots of newlywed sex. Either you two trust each other enough to experiment a little with each other and with mutual consent, or you don't. He trusts you. he's just now comfortable enough to say it.

bb
    Left Brainy
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 2:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008