Emotions...is it normal this early on or am I just exhausted (or both)

So the other night me and my husband starting laughing at something and I couldn't stop and ended up laughing so hard my stomach hurt (great right?) Well I always get a few tears from it bc I laugh SO HARD! But then it switched and i LITERALLY started weeping! My POOR husband didn't know if I was joking or not! I would go back and forth and didn't know what was happening! He said it's just pregnancy...am I going nuts from being tired from work or is it just hormones?

brittneyk86

Asked by brittneyk86 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Health

• It could be overtiredness AND your pregnancy hormones. Try to take it a little easier and see if it helps. Pregnancy has LOTS of side effects, crazy emotions are sometimes one of them.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanks! But my husband DID think it was funny! (Thank goodness!)
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Ummm, you might want to consult your doctor... I would laugh and laugh and laugh during pregnancy and never experienced any pain... I would call and ask the dr to call you back and just ask if this is normal. Better to be safe then sorry
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• littlestar---i reread my question and i'm sorry--I meant like you know how you laugh so hard it makes you almost cant breathe from laughing so hard...not actual pain just like I've worked my abs out! Sorry for the confusion!
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It sounds like just pregnancy hormones. I know with my 1st pregnancy. The 1st trimester I could have sleeped 24/7. I was just so exhausted.
    crazymomof4787

Answer by crazymomof4787 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Crazymomof....I am tired all the time...and work makes it 10 times worse! BUT I know it's worth it...just ready for my 2nd trimester!! :)
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010