Prayer/Blessing Request

First let me say this is not for me, I'm not directly affected, but for those of you who have not seen the news about this yet, there is a great need for positive energy right now in Haiti...

Nearly 1 Million of those still living in tent cities from Jan.'s Earthquake are now directly in the path of Hurricane Tomas, with no where to go... They are being evacuated, but only a few thousand have hopes of finding any actual shelter for the storm...

If there was ever a need for prayer, blessings or just some positivity... This is it!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Definitely sending good karma and thoughts their way.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• *** me too **** I just couldn't imagine... :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yeah, I seriously cried when I saw the news this morning... It just broke my heart. They said there was room in a local condemned hospital for a FEW HUNDRED people, but beyond that they don't have a clue where they are going to put anyone... Nearly a million people - men, women & children - many of whom are already suffering with Cholera, are going to be left out in the tents or if they are lucky trucks to suffer through the storm and resulting mud slides they are already predicting...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes. Prayers.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I prayed for them. That is so sad. Here's a bump!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thank you for bringing this up. I've been so busy with nursing school that I never get to see the news. I will pray for them.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am praying for them...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010