Stay at home mom in desperate need of income

I just lost my job and I really need to either find a job quick or find a way to make money from home, does anyone have any ideas?

Asked by AbbysMommy426 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• There really is no magic answer. You just have to go out and do the things we have to do to get a job. Sorry, I know it's tough! Best Wishes to you.

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No a lot to tell you except I have been doing surveys. Just go type in surverys for money. I do harris and even panda research

Answer by momindiana at 12:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• There are a lot of people in your situation right now. It''s a tough time. Good luck.

• What surveys are really legitimate? I don't want scams or something thats trying to get my money??? Only real sites that pay real money!

Comment by AbbysMommy426 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am in the same boat! I chose to become a SAHM 2 years ago and now babysit sometimes when needed. Is that a possibility for you? maybe putting an add on Craigslist or on the board at the elementary schools is an option?

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You might look at That website led me to and where I found my 2 part time jobs. Use the pulldowns at to see the different categories for jobs. It's not only childcare. GL!!

Answer by elizabr at 2:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I would love to share with you my journey with a 30 year old health and wellness company that supplemented my salary as an accountant!!! Let me know if you are interested in hearing more honey!!
    hope this helps

Answer by arbnmom at 2:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You can download a free report from Ewen Chia on this website. He IS selling stuff on affiliate marketing, but the report is completely FREE. It explains how to do some simple stuff online to earn money. Its not a get rich quick idea. Its not a lot of money unless you work pretty hard, but its a start.

Answer by AliMom714 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Share Juice Plus and make money.
    Contact me for details on how simple it is to get started.
    I really believe in this company and the product.

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sometimes you can actually spend more time on surveys than money you actually bring in.  There are other ways to make money out there.  You can find a work at home job, home-based job or even a business to start.   The only online jobs that I have done to earn money are writing for eHow, working for Amazon Mechanical Turk, and my favorite iPhone App, Field Agent.  You can check out all my ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Answer by m-avi at 3:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010