House fan? If so, do you think Cameron married Chase, in part, to make House jealous?

earlgrey

Asked by earlgrey at 12:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Exactly. She divorced Chase because she lost an element of control in their relationship, even though Chase did what he did a large part because of her feelings about Dibala. Even the signing of the divorce papers was on her terms.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's not that simple, but partly. I think Cameron slept with Chase in order to make House jealous, then fell in love with him. At that point, it didn't matter what House thought.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• And here I thought I was the only one who analyzed TV characters! Y'all have Cameron pegged to a t! Personally, I think that's part of why Chase cut his hair after the divorce. He needed to do something he chose all on his own, without being influenced by anyone.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree with ballewai. Also, Cameron likes control and likes to be the one with the upper hand. She had that with Chase and could never get that with House.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I missed last season. Why did they get divorced?
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2010