whats going on?

This is my 3rd baby and im 3 months along at first i was sick but this last week i havent been i havent been even feeling like im pregnant, is somthing wrong, could somthing be wrong with the baby? I had my last apointment with my doc october 24 and they said it looked great and very good heart beat.... I had taken my kids on a haunted hayride that i have been on when i was pregnant with both before but it was really bumpy and fast this time could this done somthing please help sick of stressing about this.

choppergrl2303

Asked by choppergrl2303 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if your really worried call the doctor or go to the er im not sure what could be going on good luck i hope everything is fine
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You are entering the second tri, and that is the tri that is known for not having very many "pregnant" symptoms. I agree with wendy, if you are that worried go into the doctor.

Also, if there was that chance that something did happen, and I pray it didn't, you would probably be having spotting/bleeding and cramping.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 12:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I agree with the others. It's probably nothing, your symptoms will change from pregnancy to pregnancy. I didn't get any morning sickness with my DS. But if you're worried then trust your mommy gut and go get checked out.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Go to the doctor...It could be nothing at all... But not to scare you everyone is different, I had a friend who that happened to and it turned out she had lost the baby but not had any symptoms. Please don't let that freak you out I just wanted you to be aware that it can happen it is just very rare. Even her doctor said it was rare thing to not have ant bleeding or cramps. Do call your doctor though and request that they do a quick exam on you. It will make you feel much better. I wouldn't fret about the ride either. I'm sure it was way gentler that you are allowing yourself to believe right now. They would have posted something to indicate you shouldn't ride if ti was a problem
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2008