I keep bleeding when I pee. Its not coming from my pee. I when to the doctor an he said it was from my uterus, my didnt really give me an answer. Has this happened to anyone before?

Nellie1986

Asked by Nellie1986 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• NO,put i would go get checked out you maybe having some female issues,or miscarried and not realized it,what doctor tells you to ignore something like that go get checked by someone else..
    Anonymous

• If i was to have a miscarrige, && i did a pregnancy test, would it show positive or negative?
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Depends on the hcg levels and how far along you may of been,which is why i would get a second opinion,and ask for blood tests and an ultrasound to determine what is going on.
    If not for the pregnancy but your reproductive and overall health.
    Could be a cyst to many other things so do not delay care which may require treatment to prevent bigger problems to your health.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anonymous id go get checked by another doc to make sure
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It's me anonymous,it checked itself.(computers)but if you need to talk i wanted to let you know i'm here...
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• this is the strangest thing ever,

your doc is crazzzzy,
    why wouldnt he put you in the hospital, hon?
    seriously?

i hope your okay!!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It is strange...its more strange that nothing hurts!
    Everything seems normal....ughhh Im like freaked out about it!
    He gave me antibiotics && said if it doesnt stop in 2 weeks he would send to me a specialist....
    ON WHAT THOUGH..
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I agree with everybody to go get checked by another doctor. It could be anything from a clot.. miscarriage, possible tubal pregnancy, edometriosis, to even possibly cancer. I had a miscarriage and still tested positive on a pee test.. so you could possibly try that to see if you HCG level is up.. because if it is in your tubs it would still show your pregnant.. and that is something that needs to be taken care of right away if you ever want to have children again.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You may have a urinary track infection. If your not spotting, then I am at a loss to understand how your dr is telling you that it's from your uterus.
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• antibiotic could make you mis carry if it was implanation bleedeing. This happened to me I was finally diagnosed with Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding. another doctor told me I had misacarried due to the DUB.....Go get a second opinion
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 7:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2008