Another m/c and preggo question.

Ok so I have always thought that girls on here were dumb when they gives all these signs and ask if they are pregnant. Kinda like duh. But now I am doing the same thing. I have been having signs of pregnancy. I just m/c at five weeks a little while back, I knew I was having all the signs but my brest were not sore at all. Which they were before my m/c. Well now my breasts are sore and last night a noticed the "metallic" taste. So I took an HPT a digital this morning and it was negative. Keep in mind it's only been 3 weeks since my m/c. And now I am doing the stupid thing lol. Could i still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Keep in mind that your symptoms could change with every pregnancy, so it really doesn't work to compare one to the other. As for can you be pregnant? I'd imagine it's possible, but that's awfully fast. I would live as if you were pregnant just in case.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Did you have a D&C? i heard after those you can get preggo really fast. Good luck this time if you are, go get a blood test to be sure
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2008