What's the dumbest thing you pet has ever done?

My cat Franny got her head stuck in a 12 oz Rubbermaid squeeze bottle. I had been drinking milk out of it and unscrewed it to get the last bit out and left the top off. We went away,and when we came back,we couldn't find her. She was under our bed with the bottle on her head. Luckily we came home before she ran out of air!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our dog will run into the (glass) patio door over and over and look back at us like why can't I get out there?
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL I've seen cats do stuff like before. One of my kittens tried to jump from a shelf to the top of the trashcan the other day. He missed. It was like slow motion lol, he was in the air, then at the end it was like he hovered, 2 inches from the trashcan, then fell straight down to the floor.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We had a mini dachsund once nose dive out of the semi's window. Hubs caught her thank goodness.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 1:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My basset hound got her head stuck through our deck rails.....she was bucking like a wild horse trying to free herself. I nearly peed my pants watching her!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• The dog would tear around the yard, head for the cat food dish and slide on the front cement porch and ram into the porch bench. She would do that over and over again. Would crack me up.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010