• In the Spotlight:

Is Obama a very good politician or a deceitful man?

He has denied any ties to known terrorists like Ayers, known Anti-American Reverend Wright, known PLO extremist Rashid Khalidi, etc. etc. He REFUSES to denounce their conduct from their past and has no answers to his relationship with these same people in the last 5 years...and nobody questions his actions....I don't know ONE person that I associate with that would spend on millisecond in the same room with any of these people...why would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yur assumptions are full of inaccuracies. He was never friends with a terrorist, and he did denounce their conducts.

How sad that there are so many others out there who believe into the same bullshit that you apparently do. The right-winged smears are working, apparently.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• He hasn't denied knowing rev. wright, he's denied that he supports all of his extreme views. He served on a board with Ayers and why should HE apologize for something someone else did? Do you? I don't. Besides which Ayers committed his crimes when Obama was EIGHT years old, it's highly unlikely he had a tiny hand in it. I must be open and honest and say I don't know what if any connection he has to Rashid, but probably have overlooked it in all the nonsense, lies and fodder the conservative camp has generated, that's the risk they took when they started crying wolf about Obama, if you tell enough tall tales about a candidate and those things are discovered to be lies, eventually people stop listening. I've already voted for Obama so what will be will be.
    athenax3

Answer by athenax3 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• He wants us to apologize to the blacks for what our ancestors may or may not have done to slaves ... Maybe he should practice what he preaches!
    Anonymous

• if you want to draw some connections to khalidi you should examine mccain's connections to him.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/28/mccain-funded-work-of-pal_n_138606.html
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Is Obama a very good politician or a deceitful man?

LOL! Isn't that the same thing???

Godluvzu

Answer by Godluvzu at 1:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• huffingtonpost is bias ! I wouldnt trust anything from there.
    julianjordan

Answer by julianjordan at 1:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Godluvzu ! Great response - on the nose ! LOL !!
    I'd like to add that my 2 sons have jobs where they have had to be background-checked for clearance to have certain responsibilities and enter certain areas. And I heard of one person who was at relatives' house for an informal party. There were citizens from an enemy country in the house - not officials, just visiting citizens. As soon as this person realized such people were present, she left from the nearest door, didn't even say goodbye. ... because she would lose her government clearance if she stayed in the building with these citizens. It's a little alarming to think that Obama would be unable to get clearance for seeing official papers and having sensitive duties, but he would anyway have access as President. ... do they do a background check and clearance procedure on elected officials? Did Obama already pass that? It would be reassuring if he had ...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I honestly feel he is a deceitful man. JMO. I have nothing else to say about it.
    Anonymous

• Obama sat on a board for 3 years with Wm Ayres and worked with this scumbag in education. Ayres held a fundraiser in his home for Obama. Obama has numerous connections with terrorists and this 8 years old crap is just that. Obama lies like a snake. He is a very evil corrupt man. Quit drinking the kool aide.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• akinbottom2
    you are too cute..

uhh...most of those ppl you listed are upstanding citizens NOW..and aren't on the list of terrorist..Are you pointing out sarah palins husband for supporting a terrorist? Remember it ws just 2 yrs ago that todd was a member of AIP..lol. the group that wants alaska out of the union...yea..pretty patriotic huh? USA gives MONEY to Acorn, so they can't be that bad..lol..whats wrong w/ having muslim followings? you are very prejudice. if you want all white, i recommend you go elsewhere baby b/c america has muslim people here and you may as well get used to a great muslim mix..lol..arabs? you mean the people that bush has had lunch with? palin has used illegal drugs. redneck is not a racial slur. and you sound like you know nothing 1st hand,that everything you've typed came straight from fox news..get your own opinion and stop using that of sean hannity
    mrsgibbs

Answer by mrsgibbs at 2:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008