What do you think of my names. If it is a girl Nikya Bethany and if it is a boy Israel i cant find a middle name for that yet any suggestions. I read some of the other posts no need to be rude please thank you!!

lovinmybaby87

Asked by lovinmybaby87 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Baby Names

• not trying to be rude but no i dont like them. they are too wierd for me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure how to say Nikya, is it pronounced the way its spelled? Nick- yah?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you like your names that is great. I would go with common names for the middle names because if they do not like there first names they can use there middle name. Congrats!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well, I'm particularly fond of the middle name for your girl...that's my name! :-)
    Isreal James?
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I like the girl's name. Is it ni-KEE-ah? I think that flows very nicely with Bethany - ni KEE ah BETH ah nee.

For the boy, I'm thinking Isreal would sound really good with a 3-syllable middle name, stress on the 2nd syllable, like IZ ree al ni KEE ah (but obviously noy Nikya, I'm just using that to show the rhythm).

...but I can't think of any boys' names that fit that pattern lol!

Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's not rude to say you don't like the names if you are asking what others think. So with that, personally I don't care for the names. But I don't know you personally. If you like them go for it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL i guess i dont know how i would spell it it is pronounced nick-eye-a i never asked ne one before. lol sorry i am illiterate.. some say weird i say unique whats so great about ordinary anyways??. thanks for the positive comments.. I loved the name ava nikole so thats what i named my first daughter and guess what in 2007 when she was born it was top ten names and ever since it been in the top ten. there are 2 other ava's in her class i still love her name just wished it could have been more special for her not so ordinary i guess...
    lovinmybaby87

Comment by lovinmybaby87 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sorry, I don't like Nickya at all, but I love Bethany! Israel is okay, it's not my favorite but it's not terrible.

In my opinion, Wesley, Shane, Micah, Ross, Chadwick, Noah, Alexander, Branson, Cole, Ian, Mathias, Connor, Dalton, Jaxon, Grant, Elias and Emmett are all names that sound good as a middle name for Israel.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Nekya looks a little prettier then Nikya the "e" for some reason looks better. I love the name Israel os Izrael is cool too! :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 2:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• She could go by Kya that is really cute...sorry just thought of that after I posted LOL
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 2:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010