How small is too small? adult content

For penises that it....anything about 5" and below just doesn't seem to get it for me regardless of how thick. DH works fine at about 6", but he seems shorter lately for some reason...my favorite was an ex with a thick 8"...that was...well, WOW!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Most of the time size doesnt matter but where you cant feel it then it's to small
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I would like to say that size doesn't matter... but if you can't feel it then that is to small for you, where as another woman might be able to feel and enjoy the same penis. -shrugs-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Its more girth than length. If his member resembles a pencil,he'd better have good oral skills! :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Do kegal exercises :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Me personally.

I've never encountered "too small".

Penis size has very little to nothing, to do with one's ability as a lover..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm with you OP, one of my exes had a frickin' huge one and after him it took a LONG time for me to meet someone that could make me feel that way
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It is not the size that matters it's how he uses it and how he uses foreplay...however DH is definately more than 6" LOL which makes it much better! =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Your vagina has feeling in the first 3 inches so any penis smaller than 3 inches is too small. Size doesn't matter to me.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• size doesn't make a big difference too me. i've never had anything i considered too small. dh is 6 and thick when hard, and it feels great!!
    sleepymamaof3

Answer by sleepymamaof3 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• There is such a thing as too small, and too big. I have seen too small, it was....pathetic. Funny. Pathetic. It also depends on the woman, some are...tighter and some are looser. Some are more shallow, some are deeper. I think the one thing most of us agree on is the girth issue. We like girth! And another thing is, which way he's turning to. You know, they aren't exactly straight as an arrow.
    I love my hubby's. He'd be so annoyed with me right now. I love the size, shape, all of it. Especially the head. Something about it, IDK. Others just look, not normal.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010