what potty seat did u use for potty training?

I have a little boy and i would like to know any pro's and con's of the seats u used..thanks!

joshismommy

Asked by joshismommy at 12:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• i used the cheap one from wal-mart its like 10 dollars
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I used one from wal-mart also. It has a little padded seat, that you can flip a certain way, if you have a boy or a girl. It also has a lid, but when they progress, this potty seat can be put on the big potty and the base is used as a stool. I think this seat cost roughly $15 and it was worth it.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Took my son to the store and pick one out it was at K-mart and it was a seat cover one and he is comlptely trained.
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 2:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I never used potty seats, they all used the toilet and I had a little step stool.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i have never used potty seats...just put them backwards on the toilet so they could hang onto the seat lid...my 2.5yo gets on and off himself most of the time now... *shrug* the little seats always seemed like a waste of money and a whole lot of extra work...

peace...
    Monkeygrrl

Answer by Monkeygrrl at 2:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2008