I want you to know....

I am actually one of the people put there that thinks that you are still a good mom even if you smoke, or have a beer or 6...lol at home with friends while the kids play. I think that you are still okay if you choose to be a pagan as oppose to my catholic choice! I may not agree wiht your non-vaccinating choice, but I can respect it. I think that too much fast food is bad, but I dont think that you should lose your child b/c of it. If you choose to not clean regularly , that is on you, and even though I may state my opinion, that doesnt make me " right" it is just an opinion. Also, unless you are being actually abusive or negectful, I can respect that you are different!!! Why is this so hard? Guess what, I dont BF, I dont ERF, I smoke outside, I allow TV whenever, and I am a clean freak, but I am happy with my choices, why is everyone else so effected by them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• PS I am only anonymous b/c I am avoiding my usual bashers...LOL I will reveal myself if I feellike I can w/out harrassment.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• hi Jolee
    Anonymous

• Thanx for that there bump... :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• sorry anon, this time you are wrong!
    Anonymous

• Im starting to think tha your creepy ass is a stalker.... Charlynne
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I only have a strong opinion of people who smoke/drink/party/sleep around/ect if it effects their kids health and well being. I try very hard not to be judgemental.

I do not smoke because I think its a disgusting habbit and makes you smell nasty. I do occasionally have a drink or two after the kids go to bed on the weekends. Fast food is a treat, I clean regularly but am not a "clean freak". To each his own.
    Jwick

Answer by Jwick at 2:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree with you a 100%
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• thanks liljeni, that is the attitude that will lower hte crimes, and flase judgement, and will teach others to help one another rather that hurt one another!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• That's basically my attitude.  I tend to focus more on me and mine and stay out of other people's business.  As long as they are feeding their kids and not beating them half to death it's not my business how they raise them.  I don't want other people up in my business so, in turn, I won't be in their business.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010